Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, January 2, 2012

2011: GOOD RIDDANCE!

Last year was a roller coaster of some very epic proportions for me--mostly career oriented, but anyone who has a career or even a job knows what that can mean. For most of the year I had no idea how I was going to pay my mortgage and what the hell that meant for my future, and more importantly my family's future. I've survived and things are getting better so I can't really complain anymore.
2012 is going to be a year of rebirth for me. I plan on getting off this roller coaster and then setting it on fire. 2012 is going to be a year of smarter moves. 2012 is going to be a year full of exciting projects, and the year I really start focusing on my personal projects. Things like Stay Dead 2, a convention sketchbook, t-shirts and new tattoos.
Also, as you can see, I tweaked the blog a bit. I like it and think I won't touch it again till 2013.

2 comments:

Bryan Wolford said...

Maybe GBOD will FINALLY get an artist that will stay on board.

Swands said...

I friggin' hoppe so. This is one of those projects I really want to get off the ground. Don't lose faith!