Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, June 22, 2012

American Vampire: Lord Of Nightmares

So it's been a while since I've been able to blog--which is a good thing, cause it means I've been busy! But I just wanted to say how excited I am to be back on an American Vampire comic...it's a mini-series and features some truly stunning artwork from Dustin Nguyen, and a great story by Scott Snyder. The colorist, John Kalis--I think I spelled that wrong--is also bringing a lot to the mix and is really setting the mood.

Some other things I've been lettering that you can still find on the shelves are…Dial H #2 (a really cool and quirky series), Adventure Time, coming soon you should be seeing Marceline and the Scream Queens (where I also colored one of the covers! More on that soon!), Supurbia will be out as an ongoing series in the next few weeks! Actually, there's a lot of cool things going on so maybe I'll resurrect my old weekly post "Things I Lettered" if anyone's interested.

4 comments:

Jeffrey Macabre said...

I'd love to read this comic now

Corey Breen said...

How can you misspell John Kalisz name wrong, YOU lettered it! hahahahahahahahahah! No, in all seriousness, great job on the book, it loos and reads great! Love seeing you on an American Vampire title again!

-Cor

Darryl Pierce said...

I enjoyed this title as well, though I didn't realize it was a mini-series. It's cool to see Scott Snyder tackling a big named vamp.

Swands said...

Thanks Corey! It's a tricky name! And I don't have a proofreader at home.

Guys, it's been a while since I posted this, and by now the series is over, so hopefully you all gave it a shot and dug it.